About Me

Can't believe it's 2013!! I'm 24 year old Arizona Native and I have never been a runner -- seriously, I took two years of dance instead of one year of P.E. in high school so I DIDN'T have to run every week -- but last year I started to go jogging/running more often and kinda started liking it. Now, I've decided 2013 is my year. My year to run. My year to get healthy. My year to make better choices. My year to kick ass in Bootcamp. My year to SUCCEED! This blog is not a New Year's Resolution -- this is my accountability (workout, running, eating, etc.) to myself and to my friends and family.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Impact Fit Group

I do my Bootcamp exercises with Steve Fischkin and crew at Impact Bootcamp in Chandler.  I love Bootcamp and the way it makes me feel (even though most days it takes an act of God for me to actually get there).  Once in the atmosphere, I always have a great workout.  

Last night, I attended "Impact Fit Group", a new group through Bootcamp to help with accountability, nutrition and support.  It was a great class!  We took weight/body fat percentages, made goals for the new year and talked about our biggest struggles.  It was a great support group, and I look forward to attending every month.  

I have updated my blog pages to include my 2013 Fitness Goals and my 2013 weigh-ins.  

Hoping to get my first run of 2013 in tonight (even before full blown half-marathon training kicks in next Monday).  Wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment